Monday, January 20, 2014

Testing, testing, 1-2-3...

Happy Monday! We're fresh off a test day at Sebring on Friday, our first as a four car team. It went pretty well for the Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing team, as well as the Chip Ganassi Racing teams as a whole. I think we really fed off each other, and the day went reasonably flawlessly as far as on-track mechanical stuff. It’s nice to really get into the meat of it with the Chevy. The little bit of running we did before Christmas was an introduction and now we can dig our teeth into it, start to work on the car and get a direction to head before we get towards any more serious pre-season stuff. I’m pretty happy with the day. I’m really happy with how we worked as a team. I think that bodes well for us as the season gets going!

I can’t go without saying how much we appreciated having Dario around actually for additional perspective. He is very good at that, and it was super helpful.

This week I'm back in the gym before heading off to Phoenix for an appearance with Novo Nordisk, then I'm up to Detroit for a couple of appearances with Team Chevy on Friday! Looking forward to it!

First test of the year... check!

No comments :

Post a Comment