Tuesday, January 22, 2013

There's a first time for everything!

Well, it's almost time... time to go racing! It's not often that I get to say that in January, but I'm really thankful for the opportunity to compete in the Rolex 24 at Daytona this weekend in the No. 01 TELMEX/Target entry in the Daytona Prototype class with Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates. My teammates Scott Pruett, Memo Rojas and Juan Pablo Montoya have been extremely helpful to me while I'm getting used to a different style of racing, not only while testing earlier in January but also answering my questions here and there this month.

For more, check out this article on IndyCar.com! Make sure you're following me on Twitter @racewithinsulin as my "Pit Lane Reporter" (PLR) will be on-site with live updates. Thanks for the support!


No comments :

Post a Comment