Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Another busy week!

It's funny... on a race weekend when friends and family ask me what I do during the off-season, sometimes it's hard to imagine how I pass the time spent out of a race car. But it's another non-stop week for me with training, appearances, IndyCar events and more!

Last Friday I met fans and signed autographs at the Big Ten Tailgate Party in downtown Indy. They closed off Georgia Street (like during the Super Bowl) and had a bunch of activities for the college football fans. Thanks to everyone who came out to see us!

With the IndyCar showcar at the Big Ten Tailgate
On Saturday, I headed to Phoenix (and warmer weather) for a speaking engagement for Novo Nordisk. It was a fun group of physicians and other medical professionals. I even met this guy below... he wasn't all that talkative though.

You look good in orange, man!
I was back in Indy on Sunday in time to see the Colts win (in the last few seconds of the game!) with some friends. The remainder of this week is filled with photo/video shoots, media interviews, the INDYCAR Championship Banquet, the infamous annual weigh-in at driver physicals, and volunteering at Gleaners Food Bank.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment