Thursday, November 15, 2012

Throwback Thursday - My first race car

I had a great day in Milwaukee yesterday for World Diabetes Day! I had the chance to speak at both Wheaton Franciscan and the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, and I even got to see some friends who live in the area and came out to the event. Tonight, I'm back in Indy for the annual Ganassi holiday party. It should be fun to see everyone in one place again... while not wearing firesuits or grease stains!

For today's Throwback Thursday post, I found some old photos from my very first open wheel race car... a Van Diemen Formula Ford 1600. Everyone has fond memories of their first car, right?! I started driving it in 2001, raced it in 2002 (with my first win and track record!) and had sold it by June of 2002 before moving up to Formula Ford 2000 Zetec.

Click here for more photos!

No comments :

Post a Comment