Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or treat!

Happy Halloween everyone! Check this ESPN Playbook article to find my favorite Halloween candy and costume... and a pretty sweet pic of Josef. Nice.

On Monday, I tested at Barber Motorsports Park with Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing and teammates Dario and Scott. It turned out to be a chilly and windy morning, so we had to wait a bit until we could warm up the Firestone tires on the track. Fortunately the sun was out so we got some good laps in throughout the day. We didn't have the best luck at Barber this past season, but we've turned the page to 2013 and I think we made some progress. I look forward to going back to Barber in the spring for the open test and race with the No. 83 team and showing what we can do!

Tomorrow I'm headed to the Best Coast (that's the West Coast, in case you didn't already know) for a few days in California. After that, I'm in for a busy November with lots of traveling and speaking engagements. Thanksgiving (and all of the delicious holiday food...) will be here before we know it!

No comments :

Post a Comment