Monday, July 9, 2012

Tweet and win!

Toronto was a ton of fun--and to thank you for your support, I want you to come join me at a race!

I'm giving away two INDYCAR race credentials (which get you major behind-the-scenes access into the pits and garage!) to the winner, for the race weekend of his/her choice at Sonoma, Baltimore or Fontana. In addition to the credentials, you'll also be my special guest for the weekend at the Novo Nordisk FlexPen Tunnel.

Want to win?! It's easy!

1. Follow me on Twitter at @racewithinsulin.
2. Since we have a string of street courses/circuits coming up on the IndyCar schedule, reply to @racewithinsulin with your favorite road/street course.
3. Use the hashtag #TakeThePledge83 and check out racewithinsulin.com to Take the Pledge and win!

I'll randomly pick the winner before I head to Edmonton on Wednesday, July 18. Good luck!


1 comment :