Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mid-Ohio Race Plans

I’m very disappointed to miss out on the Mid-Ohio race weekend. We had such a good race there last year and I was really looking forward to another shot at the podium. However, I trust the medical professionals at INDYCAR, and we’re making sure I’m back to 100 percent for Sonoma. We’re lucky to have Giorgio in the seat of the No. 83 car while I’m healing up, and I’ll be there this weekend to help him and the Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing team. Even though I won’t be in the cockpit, I will do everything I can to drive the whole No. 83 car program forward for this season and the future. I have to thank Novo Nordisk and the whole Chip Ganassi Racing team for being supportive this past week.

For more information, check out the Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing site here. Thanks to everyone for the support!

2 comments :

  1. I'm a couple races behind this year, I've been catching up on the indycar channel on youtube, which has been awesome.
    But I was bummed to not see you in the car at Mid-Ohio! Hope recovery is as fast as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, Charlie! I'm pretty sure that once you're ready to come back next season, you'll win that elusive first place trophy! Just keep your focus on your treatment, and I'm sure you'll be fine before you know it. :) I'll be waiting for your return next season. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete